Go hands free on fishing permit sales!
iBookfishing is a cloud based booking system/fishery management service which can operate standalone or embedded within your own website. It is specially designed for fishing-related businesses such as lodges and day ticket fisheries, but also clubs, guides and charter boats. It is extremely flexible and can cater for extremely complex pricing and can even limit the number of bookings individual club members can make.
It can rent out anything and display availability in many different ways on many different websites!
- Specifically designed for fisheries, fishing clubs, river trusts, beat owners, lodges, hotels, cottages, guides and boat owners.
- Your clients can make online reservations for almost any type of item (and any quantity) you wish to rent out. e.g. 4 rods a day or 2 boats with or without accommodation.
- You manage Club Membership payments and sell any spare Club Membership capacity.
- Complex pricing & multiple ticket types easily catered for, e.g. 2 for 1, Children, OAPs, etc.
- Prices can change automatically as time is running out to sell!
- Prices change on screen as the client selects quantity and type.
- Book individual pegs (unlimited number) on different waters.
- Sell optional additional items as part of the booking, e.g. bait, fly selection packs etc
- Optional shopping basket style for multiple ticket purchases.
- Ticket duration is flexible: 15, 30 or 45min blocks, hours, days, weeks or allow the client to choose and the prices will be calculated automatically.
- Availability displayed on easy to read customisable calendar on multiple websites if required.
- Availability automatically updated on booking (in every calendar – wherever they are on display in the world).
- Multi-lingual booking form (34 Languages)–client chooses from drop down list box.
- Booking form is completely customisable. Ask as many questions as you wish.
- Prices can change depending on the answer of any questions you ask. e.g. Would you a packed lunch supplied?
- Pricing rules can be built to cater for the most complex of needs. e.g. Member Type A who is an OAP, fishing on a Sunday, in October with a guest and with three-rods on peg 8 pays…
- Automatic emails sent at each stage of booking to client and fishery owner (optional).
- Up to 5 attachments per email. But if more are needed then more than one email can be sent.
- Emails can be sent automatically before and after the event. e.g, Catch return reminders or links.
- Text messages can also be sent to client and fishery owner.
- Customisable permits (with live bar codes) can be sent as attachment to emails.
- Invoices can be sent as attachment to emails.
- Rules and regulations, catch return forms, maps etc can be sent as attachment to emails.
- Each beat or lake can have its own customised correspondence and permit type.
- Clients can create accounts (optional)
- Each owner can have unlimited items to rent out, e.g. day tickets, weekly tickets, boats, etc.
- Availability automatically updated on booking or after manual confirmation by owner.
- Availability can be changed manually from any web browser or mobile phone.
- Working days and times can be set.
- Specific start times can be set.
- Close seasons and holidays can be set.
- Additional products can be added and offered after booking. e.g. Flies, bait, etc.
- Customise booking form, i.e. ask whatever extra questions you require.
- Owners can use the system to manage all their bookings or perhaps just selected last minute opportunities.
FISHING CLUB CONTROLS
- No money needs to be asked for.
- Enter members with extra data fields to be used for validation.
- Restrict number of bookings per day/week/month or year for individuals.
- Restrict number of hours per day/week/month or year for individuals.
- Restrict to specific days when certain members or individuals can fish.
- Restrict when members (individuals or member types) can book, e.g. same day, within a week, etc.
- Integrate with WordPress membership systems
- Guests can pay and members can be free or pay reduced fees (optional)
- We recommend WordPress forms to accept catch returns and display the results.
- iBookfishing can send automatic catch return reminders after the fishing.
- Use vouchers for reciprocal club bookings.
- Fishery/Hotel (owner) takes payment online, or by cheque, or on arrival.
- Accept online payment through PayPal, SagePay, Stripe, Square, Worldpay or many other payment processors.
- Accept deposit of any % to confirm booking or take full amount.
- Manually or automatically accept bookings.
- Vouchers & Coupons can offer special discounts for great relationship marketing.
- Optionally charge credit card surcharge.
- View & download full booking history. Day, week, month, year and previous year.
- View & download future bookings or display on weekly/monthly calendars.
- Bookings listed as pending, upcoming, latest, not-completed and conflicts.
- Full search facility to find bookings.
- Calendar schedule of bookings (week, month) for viewing or printing.
- Full report builder for customised reports.
- Advanced reporting and exporting (supported formats: HTML, PDF, CSV / Excel).
- Reports can be sent to owners by email automatically: daily, weekly, monthly.
- Your team always knows who they can expect to arrive and when.
- Creates standalone website automatically for each owner (Optional).
- No software to install.
- Bookings work perfectly on smart mobile phones.
- Style sheet control to change look and feel.
- Display your calendar of availability on your own website and other partner websites.
- Display a search box on your own web site and other partner websites.
- Fully integrate the booking form into your own website (php-based website like WordPress or WIX required).
- Bookings can originate from any website or email and can be traced back to source.
- Perfect for local partners, tackle shops, pubs, clubs, petrol stations etc to sell your permits on your behalf.
- Full reporting so you can reward commercial partners for selling your permits.
- Offer voucher codes to users in special promotions.
- Offer voucher codes to local clubs for special deals.
- Voucher codes can be restricted to number of times used or between two dates – when bought or when to be used.
- Voucher codes can be % off or £ off.
- Sell coupons as gift vouchers of any value.
- Booking form can ask clients to subscribe to mailings.
- Subscribers can be downloaded to csv for importing into mailing systems (Like Mailchimp).
- YOU take the money from customers directly – it doesn’t go through us – so you keep the direct relationship with your clients.
- Trying iBookfishing is completely free. Just ask us for a free trial.
- You’ll be amazed at how much time, effort and worry ibookfishing will save you!
- And you only pay for what you use – through a tiny commission on sales. You can make ibookfishing essentially free if you charge a small booking fee to your clients.
- For fishing clubs without commercial sales we charge a set monthly fee.
- You can start or stop using ibookfishing any time you wish.
- iBookfishing is designed to be run standalone or via your website (or both) and operated simply by you.
You can use iBookfishing to promote just your last minute opportunities or use it to help promote and manage ALL of your opportunities–the choice is yours!
If you would like an online demonstration of iBookfishing in action and see behind the scenes then please contact us here.